How to study the complex painting skills?
Classical transparent painting what is method
(1) the rough sketch. Transparent painting mainly depends on fogged, monochrome bottom - sketch of success. At this stage, you can use any sketch medium - charcoal, such as colour chalk clearly define a framework that can fill the base - sketches. After spraying a layer of gel or glazing oil.
(2) pure grey painting. General use of white and black and grey paint, usable also ochre or brown and white. Contrast is intense light and shade levels are basic requirements, as far as possible with bright color, because behind every times color will make the picture a bit dark. According to the principle of "fat thin" in this stage, as far as possible little oil, ancient painters use lead white, because white lead the most "thin" in oil painting
, while black oil painting color, and to use less. A portrait of the performance level of light and shade contrast strongly, does not mean that the darker the better, on the basis of keeping brightness, the deepest tone in the middle of the gray. When painting gray, should have a pen or painting roller sector, constantly use it to paint, generally only where does need to draw a thick brush strokes. Gray painting is finished, let it dry for at least two more days and then coated with a layer of polish light oil, the subsequent chromatographic glazing.
(3) color. To sum up, at the beginning of the color layer after dilution of glazing of large area with pure color is the first step in the process of coloring. Stay a layer of glaze color dry before they can cover the next layer of color, the interval of about one to two days. Can use wet wet cover drawing, of course, but not easy to control the color, so a lot of use transparent painting artists draw some pictures at the same time.
(4) thin coating. Transparent color, in order to increase the lingering feeling, texture, highlights and detail partial thin coating method is often used to emphasize, coated with a lot of white and a lot of color mixing oil on the glazing color after dry, add color oil is to comply with the principle of "fat thin". Note: this stage don't use turpentine. Turpentine oil only used in gray painting phase.
In the transparent painting, polishing coloring and thin coating cover can continue. Sometimes two or three times, also may be three or four times more than. After completion of work need to dry a few months, and then coated gloss oil again.
Someone says: how many use transparent painting artists will be how many kinds of techniques, visible transparent painting is not confined to the above method. Painter can according to their own need to explore their own style of techniques. Below to introduce a kind of classical transparent painting:
With charcoal or first, and then using long feng cancel the latex mixed with black paint or ink pen accurately draw the outline, then dip in with the brush pen "triad" oil (darma glazing oil, linseed oil, turpentine = 1:1:3) bring up the ochre colour thin, loosely calligraphic style of painted pictures, reoccupy cloth graze absorb excess oil. The second step: dip in with large amount of emulsion (methyl cellulose latex or casein emulsion, see the "vera's emulsion production"), the titanium white draw objects by light part, while white when pen light, to make the transition to the darker, manufacturing malapropism results show middle tone, picture contrast should be summarized, strong at this time. Step 3: white after dry and then use the "triad" oil toner glaze to dye, the so-called "gloss". If there is no toner to use oil paints Gao Lizhi absorb oil to use. The second step of white glaze with step 3 repeated, until the modelling and color combination.
Because this technique USES white latex, dry quickly, glaze dye can in a short period of time after the conjunctiva, it can continuous operation. Should note that the original glaze color not too much oil. In addition, the canvas base for oil absorption, dry early paintings, at luster.
Classical transparent painting needs a familiar with the process of material, the artist to accumulate experience in practice.
How to use to represent the lingering texture
Use skin texture paint, to ensure the visual satisfaction is commonly used classical realistic painting techniques. Modernist school painter pay more attention to skin texture, and even the cloth, grass, leaves, and other physical objects on the screen directly. Here are several borrow performance object texture painting techniques:
Plush: use a small brush into a regular site or in the shop, good color to use small penholder, hard wood such as villous. Traditional method of using wood chips, the content such as sand, detailed practice: will apply to the desired part, glue liquid rubber surface clean and screening for sawdust, after waiting for glue and wood adhesive, remove excess sawdust (erected frame, gently pat on the back), to prevent wood oil absorption after dry, spray on the surface layer of adhesive solution. Mr Xi-wen dong carpet in the painting "founding ceremony", use the millet to do skin texture.
Grass texture: can use the small sketch. Large areas of grassland are often USES the dry method, which is the color of the large dip thick brush, color after dry again drag, repeated until thick grass effect, can be used to draw the knife, such as fan pen auxiliary tool. Traditional method is using white paint to speed up the drying oil to rub out the grass on the underlying skin texture, dry color, to enrich the color layer reusable small sketch. Using acrylic material texture need to spray on the surface glue before coloring. American painter wise use slightly drain water it with color rough brush for hay or the bottom layer of fur.
Made of latex mixed big white powder and lithopone powder paste to do a variety of texture, but not too thick, or have the possibility of loss, can be used when performance wood texture, such as cutting tools. The color can you reverse color. As the picture is cool color to move, with warm gray first thin coating (plus a small amount of brown black) again. Then use clean cloth to wipe it again, the color will seep into the aperture of skin texture, a layer of paint propylene are available, and because it dry faster and stronger, and for many times in the back of the work, turpentine is not easily washed away. Made by the blow, cover again next can achieve ideal effect.
How to make the picture is inferior smooth effect
Shine like a glass of oil painting are prone to reflective surface, often bring inconvenience to the viewer, with inferior smooth inferior smooth paint oil is invented to solve this problem. But the inferior smooth paint contains a lot of essential oil, and the fat binder content is reduced, thus pigment brittle, weak adhesion force, durability also decreases.
To maintain the works of the durability of the painter often in finished oil coating a layer of matte painting surface, matte effect. Used inferior smooth oil are mostly boiled industrial oil resin, but its transparency is not very good. Nowadays people use wax to weaken the light oil luster. Usually use two wax (white beeswax is best) and five darma glazing oil, add a turpentine oil dilution. Inferior smooth degree is decided according to the proportion of wax. When personal preparation, need to change the formula by experiment, in order to get the best results.
If use turpentine or refined gasoline when he painted toning can also have very beautiful inferior smooth effect.
Compared with the images of smooth, shiny, matt images appear coarse, color is gray, no "wet" feeling. So most of the painter not using pure matte effect, but the pursuit of half inferior smooth effect. And for more lively, strong decorative paintings. Traditional paintings are still with glazing oil.
Modern painters use acrylic paint draw lacklustre or half inferior smooth work, inferior smooth paint have been replaced.
What is "powder"
Powder method is also called the red powder method, it is the oldest method of transfer printing, is the works to be drawn graphics (sketches) a copy of the transfer to the screen. The specific method is:
(1) with a thin transparent paper (modern vegetable parchment) will have to describe graphics (sketches) in the form of lyrics tracing it again.
(2) closely connected with tip along the thorn into holes (interval about 1 centimeter or so).
(3) will be pierced holes of writing paper to cover on the floor, with carbon powder or iron red pink spray layer along the small holes through them. Ancient painter gm of FenZi small cloth, flap along the hole in the painting line, make the powder through the pin-hole fell on the floor.
(4) the paper gently picked up the floor were dotted line composed of powder point. Finally, an outline of the graphic artist according to the virtual line.
Some ancient painters because the iron directly coated on the back of the paper, then cover picture on the floor, with modernization along the draft line drawing again, remove the painting, after the completion of floor will leave light faint red line art.
Modern painters use more copy, projection methods such as copy. Copies of this ancient art of powder method, for posterity is the wisdom of ancient painter daydream.
What is a cold hot drawing and painting
Hot drawing and cold drawing is Europe's oldest wax painting techniques, wax them to use the media in an effort to distinguish.
Suitable for painting mainly wax wax. Sale in the shops wax has milk-white pie or block, smooth and exquisite, can melt when heated to 60 ℃ turpentine, senior gasoline and water. Wax painting is suitable for painting on hard supporting material such as wood, can also be attached on the canvas. Canvas base generally adopt foundation of glue, also can not do it, but it can't draw on the base of oil.
(1) hot drawing
Selecting high quality wax eight pieces, cut into small pieces, plus one copy of Carl nuba wax (imported wax, egg yellow pieces shaped, smooth and hard, can need not) mixed in metal containers, heating to dissolve with fire. Then take the same amount of (1, 2) darma resin light oil mixed together, and dish up in several small metal box, then all sorts of color powder every color box of mixing in hot wax solution respectively, can be made into different colors of waxy color paste.
When will the coloring cream box is arranged on the metal plate can be heated smooth, keep color wax melting state, can dip in with the brush color liquid paint, and on the metal plate toning, diluted with turpentine oil when necessary. Waxy coating to the picture will be rapidly solidified, can cover, multilayer can strike with a scraper modify and retouching. Modern painters often use heat blower, auxiliary tools such as special soldering iron, can heat the scraper. As shown in figure 26. After the completion of the state of wax painting is inferior smooth, available flannelette polishing on the picture.
(2) cold drawing
Cold drawing and emulsifying wax and saponification wax medium of two kinds of color mixing method.
Emulsified wax: also called wax creams, the configuration of the standard method is: 30 grams of high-quality beeswax, add 250 ml boiling water dissolves, add 15 ~ 20 grams of ammonium carbonate (can be dissolved with a little warm water first, stir constantly after boiling bubble, until the bubble disappear, can be made from soybean curd cream wax. When painting with wax creams 4 + 1 copy of latex (or gelatin, casein adhesive, etc.) used harmonic color powder.
Saponification wax: 1, beeswax, three copies of turpentine put in jars, sealing, heat water make the beeswax dissolves in turpentine, again into the (1, 2) against darma glazing oil can be mixed pigment powder.
Cold drawing heat drawing more suitable for the canvas and paper, but if cold drawing wax painting to polishing the best painted on the plaster base board.
Oil painting of the main techniques
Oil painting tool material qualified lead to the complexity of oil painting drawing techniques. For centuries, the artist created a variety of oil painting techniques in practice, make the play fully the performance effect of oil painting materials.
1) transparent color method, which not only add white paint on a description by toning oil dilution. Must be in the next layer after each layer dry color, because the color of each layer is thin, the lower the color can be vaguely revealed, and the color of the upper formation changes in subtle hues. For example on scarlet color layer mask sedate blue, can produce blue purple in combine the cold warm rich effect, this is often unable to bring up the tonal palette. This technique is suitable for the simple sense of performance object and thick feeling, especially can depict characters perfectly skin exquisite color change, feel the skin epidermis of F with blood flow. Its disadvantage is that the color gamut is narrow, the production process exquisitely, complete the work a long time, not easy to express painter instant emotion of art creation.
(2) the opaque color process, also known as multi-level coloring. Painting with monochromatic draw the first form big face, and then use color multi-level model, shadow often painted thinner, middle tone and light are layers of thick coating, or cover or stay, color piece contrast. Because the thickness is differ, show the colorful rhyme and texture.
Transparent and opaque two drawing have no strict distinction, the painter often used in a painting. Performance in dark shadows or object, with transparent cover color method can generate stable volume and dimensional feeling, deep, not transparent cover color rule is easy to mold in the darker outside the body, increase the color saturation. Before the 19th century painter mostly using these two kinds of painting, production is generally long, some painting after a layer of the place for a long time, after waiting for chromatographic completely dry again.
(3) an opaque coloring method, also known as direct staining method. After the outline on the canvas to make object form, with the object color feeling or color, the picture color conception laying basic last finished drawing, the incorrect parts after painting knife to continue.